How Innovative Communication and Conversation Intelligence is Transforming Real Estate and Keeping Tenants Safe During Quarantine
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Sam Nowakowski discuss the following:
- What inspired you to create ResiDesk?
- How did your background and experience prepare you for starting your own company?
- Since your launch, how has ResiDesk helped people during the COVID-19 stay-at-home orders?
- Tell us about your marketing plan and how you’ve been able to attract users so far.
- What’s next for ResiDesk?
Sam Nowakowski has years of sales experience in the technology industry. Before founding ResiDesk alongside his business partner Alexander Holman, Nowakowski built and managed a team at Twitter that was on pace to bring in $100MM in revenue in 2019. He identified widespread inefficiencies in the real estate industry due to the use of antiquated technology for customer service that was resulting in increased vacancies, distrust, and a huge loss of revenue for property managers.
Understanding this gap in the market, Nowakowski and Holman set out to provide a modern solution to increase efficient communications and lower churn. ResiDesk leans heavily into texting and leverages modern communication tools and technology to provide the fastest tools for real estate operators and the most seamless experience for tenants and leads.
People also listened to this: How Modern Communication Improves Customer Service and Decreases Churn for Property Managers