How Innovation Keeps Your Company on Top
Justin Hartenstein, founder and Director of Development of ORACLE Lighting, which has been a leader in the aftermarket automotive lighting industry since 1999 joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Justin Hartenstein discuss the following:
- What types of products and services does ORACLE Lighting offer?
- How did ORACLE grow to be an industry leader with customers around the world?
- What’s the first step in creating a new product?
- Once you have determined a market you want to pursue, what is the next step?
- Building innovative ideas takes creativity, any tips on increasing creativity?
- What advice would you give to an entrepreneur just starting out?
Justin Hartenstein, Director of Development at ORACLE Lighting, founded the company in 1999 as a teenager who was custom building automotive accessories and selling them online.
Following Hurricane Katrina in 2005, Hartenstein focused on growing ORACLE and has since scaled the company to have over 30 employees and more than 11,000 unique LED lighting products.
In 2019, Hartenstein was named a finalist for the SEMA Gen-III Innovator of the Year based on his groundbreaking designs and advocacy for the aftermarket lighting industry in the face of counterfeiting and regulation.
People also listened to this: Liz Sara of the National Women’s Business Council on its Policy Recommendations to the Federal Government