How enterprises can turn their most boring asset into gold
Gal Oron, the Co-founder and CEO of Zoomin, a knowledge orchestration company joins Enterprise Radio.
- What are the assets available to businesses to help engender customer loyalty?
- Zoomin is built on enabling businesses to utilize one of their most boring assets – why did you choose to focus on something that was “unsexy?”
- What is the most empowering thing an enterprise can do for its customers?
- What can companies do to help reduce churn during product onboarding?
- How have B2B customer expectations changed as a result of the pandemic? How will they continue to evolve going forward?
Gal Oron is the CEO and co-founder of leading knowledge orchestration company Zoomin. Along with Joe Gelb and Hannan Saltzman, Gal founded Zoomin in 2016, bringing with him an extensive background in entrepreneurship. Gal accrued over a decade of experience in the investment and SaaS sectors, serving as a partner at Trigger Partners and a mergers and acquisitions specialist at Verint.
Prior to that, he rose from a software engineer to President at Orsus (acquired by NICE Systems), where he worked for nearly a decade. A former fighter pilot in the Israeli Air Force, Gal also holds a BA in Economics and Computer Science from Tel Aviv University.
People also listened to this: You’ve Re-imagined Your Business. Now It’s Time to Rethink How You Reengage with Your People