Andriy Zapisotskyi from Mailtrap on how COVID affected email marketing
Andriy Zapisotskyi, a Product Marketing Manager at Mailtrap, a service helping to fix broken emails before sending joins Enterprise Radio.
- Can you tell me more about Mailtrap?
- What is email testing? What elements to test?
- Should email marketers care much about it?
- How email testing practices can help improve email marketing campaigns?
- How email marketing has changed after COVID-19 hit?
- What to expect in 2021 email marketing?
- What tactics can you recommend for email marketing enthusiasts to try?
SUMMARY: Even though the pandemic affected email marketing in various ways, the core principle remained the same. Before pressing the ‘send’ button, test your emails: check email deliverability, spam scores, variables, and other elements. Experiment with A/B testing of your emails to succeed in email marketing. Think of your recipients always. Listen to them and craft emails for your customers the same as you’d want to see in your inboxes.
Andriy Zapisotskyi is a Product Marketing Manager at Mailtrap, a SaaS that helps development and product teams to inspect and debug emails before sending them to real users. Andriy has over 6 years of experience in the field of marketing & product. At Mailtrap, he’s responsible for external SEO, co-marketing partnerships, conversion & retention of a product.
People also listened to this: Democratizing Data Monetization for Business