How Cloud-Based Cycle Counting Improves Warehouse Inventory Accuracy
Steve Russell, Vice President of Software Engineering and an experienced supply chain leader at Cloud Inventory® joins Enterprise Radio us to discuss cloud-based cycle counting and explain its benefits in warehousing.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Steve Russell discuss the following:
- In terms of warehousing, why should companies use cycle counting instead of physical inventories?
- What are the consequences of having an inaccurate view of inventory?
- What challenges do companies face when completing cycle counts in the field?
- Can you tell us some of the key benefits of cycle counting through Cloud Inventory? In other words, why is Cloud Inventory set to be a leader for cycle counting?
- What’s next for cycle counting in terms of innovations and improvements?
Steve Russell is the Vice President of Software Engineeringfor Cloud Inventory®, a company that empowers organizations with real-time inventory visibility at all points in the supply chain, from the warehouse to the field.
An accomplished IT executive with extensive experience in hands-on technical design, development, and implementation operations, Steve’s history of expertise, particularly in enterprise-based integrations, interoperability, and implementation services management, make him a decisive and intellectual leader who regularly delivers business intelligence solutions
Based in Kansas City, Cloud Inventory’s global team has the supply chain knowledge and mobile-first development expertise to deliver solutions that solve today’s business challenges.
People also listened to this: Conducting a Business Case: How to Reveal Hidden ROI in Cloud-Based Inventory Management