How Can America Get Back Its A-Game?
Jason Lavin, a coach, speaker, and CEO with more than 25 years of experience enhancing the performance of individuals, teams, and organizations joins Enterprise Radio. He is co-author of “Coach ‘Em Way Up: 5 Lessons for Leading the John Wooden Way”.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with the Author Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Jason Lavin discuss the following:
- What is the name of your company and what do you do?
- How did you discover Coach Wooden’s Pyramid of Success?
- What inspired you to write this book?
- What does your company do now?
- What is the vision for your company?
- What’s the best way to get started?
JASON LAVIN is a coach, speaker, and CEO with more than 25 years of experience enhancing the performance of individuals, teams, and organizations. As president of The John R. Wooden Course and CEO of Golden Communications, Lavin helps organizations—from youth sports teams to
Fortune 100 companies—refine their values, mission, and vision. He is co-author of: Coach ‘Em Way Up: 5 Lessons for Leading the John Wooden Way (Entrepreneur Press; November 17, 2020).
People also listened to this: Revolutionizing the Insect Bite Relief Industry