Honoring Those Who Serve
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest David Keuhner discuss the following:
- Tell our listeners how Honor Winery and Honor Brewing Company were formed. If you were speaking with an entrepreneur that wants to enter this industry, what would you tell them is a must do before taking the leap?
- Your background is in the hospitality industry. What or who influenced you to switch industries?
- What makes Honor different than any other wine or beer brand on the market today?
- There are so many different options to choose from when it comes to wine and beer selection. How does Honor stay ahead of the competition? And, where are some unique places that enthusiasts may find Honor?
- How does Honor “pay it forward”? Do you recommend that other company’s do the same thing?
- What is one tip or recommendation you would give to an entrepreneur?
With over 15 years of experience in the hospitality industry, David Keuhner has brought his passion for wine and beer and devotion to all those who have served in U.S. military by creating Honor. Mr. Keuhner has held leadership and equity roles in successful hospitality businesses such as JTECH Communications, a subsidiary of Micros Corporations; Open Table.com; Fishbowl Marketing and Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse. David’s father (USA) Capt. Gary David Keuhner, grandfather (USA) Capt. Frederick K. Keuhner, and grandfather (USAF) Col. William L. Phillips all proudly served our country in the Korean War, World War II and Vietnam. David’s father served two tours of Vietnam as a helicopter pilot and tragically was killed in 1976 when David was six years old.