Stephan Blandin, founding principal and partner at Romanucci & Blandin, a personal injury law firm based in Chicago joins Enterprise Radio to discuss how his firm is helping victims of medical negligence, particularly in reference to nursing home care.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Stephan Blandin discuss the following:
- Out of all the types of law practices, why did you decide to pursue personal injury and wrongful death at Romanucci & Blandin?
- How did your firm come about helping victims of medical negligence—particularly in reference to nursing home care?
- You have stated in recent press releases your belief in instituting immediate nursing home care reform in Illinois. Why is this particular issue important to you?
- What differentiates you from the other law firms that work on medical negligence or nursing home care reform?
- What will Romanucci & Blandin be like in the next few years or even five? What personal injury practice areas are you looking to pursue and why?
Stephan D. Blandin is a principal and partner in Romanucci & Blandin LLC, a Chicago-based personal injury firm. Since co-founding the firm in 1998, Mr. Blandin has focused his practice on catastrophic plaintiff’s personal injury and wrongful death involving motor vehicle and airplane crashes, medical negligence, product liability and workplace accidents. To date, his firm has secured more than $300 million in recoveries for clients. Mr. Blandin is a new Fellow of the American Bar Foundation, and has an AV rating from Martindale-Hubbell. In 2014 he was ranked as one of Illinois Top 100 lawyers by his peers. Mr. Blandin is a native of Chicago, graduating from DePaul University (1983) and DePaul College of Law (1986).