Helping Shape the Future of Beverages
Aimy Steadman, the Co-Founder and COO of Future Proof, a disruptor in the beverage alcohol market that provides innovative solutions that drive incremental profit in high-growth categories joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in conjunction with the Beverage Industry Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Aimy Steadman discuss the following:
- Tell us how BeatBox Beverage came to be.
- What was her experience like pitching their business on Shark Tank?
- What is an applicable takeaway for our listeners in regards to your experience on the show?
- What has been your most rewarding part of starting your own business?
- Looking ahead – what’s to come for Future/Proof and BeatBox in 2021 and beyond and how can people get involved?
Aimy Steadman is a Co-Founder and COO at Future/Proof, creators of BeatBox Beverages – the World’s Tastiest Portable Party Punch™. Future/Proof, recently awarded one of Inc. Magazine’s Top 5000 Fast-Growing Privately Owned Companies in America, is a disruptor in the beverage alcohol market that provides innovative solutions that drive incremental profit in high-growth categories, having also been named the fastest-selling and fastest-growing single serve wine product in the US via Nielsen.
Aimy is a founding Board Member and 2021 Board President of the emerging CPG group Naturally Austin. She also serves as a CPG Strategic Advisor for Springdale Ventures, Congress Avenue Ventures, and We Grow Green funds.
Steadman has also received a handful of notable national as well as global accolades, most recently Austin Chamber’s A-List 2020 in addition to being featured in a recent book entitled The Immigrant Hustle.
Outside of work, Aimy spends time enjoying nature with her three dogs and boyfriend as well as playing video games. She is also passionate about mental health and meditation and practices regularly.