Hazen.ai is using AI to make roads safer and close in on the Road to Zero
Sohaib Khan, the CEO and Co-founder at Hazen.ai, that uses computer vision and deep learning, where their intelligent traffic analytics software is designed to ‘understand’ the motion of every vehicle joins Enterprise Radio.
- What is Hazen.ai and what do you do?
- Who are the main customers that you deal with?
- What are the current challenges in the traffic enforcement industry?
- How will leveraging modern technology solutions like AI/Computer Vision help solve the problem?
- What do you see for the future of traffic enforcement and road safety?
Sohaib Khan is the CEO and Co-founder at Hazen.ai, specializing in computer vision and deep learning algorithms for video analytics. Fifteen years post-PhD experience of teaching and research. Research Director at GIS Technology Innovation Center, Umm-ul-Qura University in Makkah Al Mukarramah. Established the first graduate research lab at LUMS and executed multiple funded-research projects in the areas of computer vision and image processing.
Khan also enjoys designing and teaching introductory freshmen courses. Member of Foundation Council and Entrepreneurship Working Group at LUMS Center for Entrepreneurship. Founder of Technology for People Initiative at LUMS, a center dedicated to solving fundamental problems of governance, public policy and socio-economic development through novel technological interventions.
People also listened to this: How startup tech companies during Covid-19 can focus, advance and solve their way to customers and growth