Harnessing Introvert Power in Your Organization
Jennifer B. Kahnweiler, PhD, author, Certified Speaking Professional, and one of the top global leadership speakers on introverts joins Enterprise Radio. Her new book is called: “Creating Introvert-Friendly Workplaces: How to Unleash Everyone’s Talent and Performance”.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is working in conjunction with the Author Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Dr. Jennifer B. Kahnweiler discuss the following:
- What inspired you to write this current book, the 4th in your series on introverts at work?
- What is the major difference between an introvert and extrovert?
- You did new research for this book on how included and valued introverts feel in the workplace?. What were your key findings?
- What were some of the most innovative practices you discovered?
- What are the 2-3 most important steps leaders can take to get the best out of introverts?
- Most of us hate meetings. How can we make sure we hear from introverts and not leave their contributions on the table?
- You call the changes over the last decade part of the introvert revolution. Any predictions or hopes for the future in our workplaces?
Jennifer B. Kahnweiler, PhD, is an author, Certified Speaking Professional, and one of the top global leadership speakers on introverts. She helps organizations harness the power of introverts. Her new book is, Creating Introvert-Friendly Workplaces: How to Unleash Everyone’s Talent and Performance (BK Publishers, June 16, 2020). Watch a short video about it here. Her previous bestselling books include The Introverted Leader, Quiet Influence, and The Genius of Opposites. Her books have been translated into 18 languages. She has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, Forbes, and Fortune.
People also listened to this: Creative Competency: Why to Make It Everyone’s Priority for Your Business