Hand-drawn videos to market your business
Elisa Latreille, Owner and founder of Kiteroas, LLC, that produces custom, hand-drawn marketing and explainer videos joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Elisa Latreille discuss the following:
- What does Kiteroas do and why is it different from other companies that are selling marketing videos and content?
- How do you get through all of the marketing jargon out there so your client’s messages are reaching their intended audiences effectively?
- What recommendations can you give small business owners to help them with their messaging?
- Why are videos and digital marketing so important for a business?
- How can companies “stand out in the crowd” against their competitors?
Elisa holds a Bachelor’s degree in Biology and a Master’s degree in Education. Her teaching career spans three states and several decades, and includes experience in public, private, charter, rural, and city schools.
Working with children from all different backgrounds has taught her that the way information is presented is a significant key to growth and understanding. Classrooms may not always have SmartBoards or wall space for visual aids, but there is definitely a whiteboard! Like many teachers, Elisa relied on the whiteboard to present concepts, ideas, drawings, diagrams, instructions, and everything else necessary for a classroom full of children. She soon found that her students responded better to pictures drawn on the board, rather than to written words. They had a better understanding of the material, remembered more of the information, and had fun guessing what was coming as the image took shape.
As a result of her experience, Elisa founded Kiteroas, using these same skills to provide custom hand-drawn videos for businesses. These videos are designed to increase understanding, lengthen retention time, and keep the audience engaged, just as Elisa did in the classroom.
People also listened to this: LookinLA, a Data-Driven Digital Marketing Agency