Halsbrook.com, an online luxury apparel retailer for women aged 35 plus
Halsey Schroeder, CEO and Founder of Halsbrook.com, a wonderful marketplace for beautiful, sophisticated clothes and timeless fashion put together in an elegant way for woman aged 35 plus joins eCommerce Radio.
- How did the idea for Halsbrook.com come about?
- Can you describe a few advantages to being a female entrepreneur?
- What three lessons can you share with other entrepreneurs thinking of launching a new company?
- What challenges did you face with the launch of your new start-up?
- Can you discuss your sustainable strategies for your internet startup success?
Halsbrook.com is an online luxury apparel retailer featuring a curated and unique mix of European and American clothing and accessory designers. This online fashion e-commerce merchant, launched in 2012, is fast becoming one of the most popular destinations for women 35+ interested in sophisticated, timeless and classically designed clothing and accessories. Founded by Halsey Schroeder, Harvard Business School graduate and fashion enthusiast, Halsbrook offers beautifully styled products and outfits based on occasions, seasons, and themes.
[box_blue]Note: If you would like to listen to a podcast right away you can hear a sample by clicking on the “play” button on our podcasts page. If you would like to play your podcast later or take it on the road, you will first need to subscribe to and download the podcast using the subscription software on your computer, such as itunes. Then you will have to transfer the podcast file to your portable media device. We recommend the following subscription software for the best user experience: