Gratitude in The Workplace with Kerry Wekelo
Kerry Wekelo, the COO at Actualize Consulting, a financial services firm again joins Enterprise Radio to discuss the importance of gratitude in the workplace.
- Why is gratitude in the workplace important?
- What are the ways you incorporate gratitude into your culture?
- Can you give too much gratitude?
- What impacts of adding gratitude to your culture has enhanced your firm?
- How do you get started adding gratitude in the workplace?
Kerry Wekelo is the Chief Operating Officer at Actualize Consulting, a financial services firm. Her book and program Culture Infusion: 9 Principles for Creating and Maintaining a Thriving Organizational Culture is the impetus behind Actualize Consulting being named a Top Work Place by The Washington Post.
In her leadership, Kerry blends her experiences as a consultant, executive coach, award-winning author, mindfulness expert, and entrepreneur. Kerry has been featured on ABC, NBC, NPR, The New York Times, Thrive Global, SHRM, Inc., and National Mortgage Magazine.
People also listened to this: Building Unbreakable Trust in Teams with Dr. Tim Baker