Enterprise Radio, EPN News, Exclusive Interviews, Technology
Governet, Web-based solutions for higher education institutions
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 19:20 — 13.3MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More
George Tamas, the CEO and Chairman of the Board at Governet an innovative technology company known for its Web-based solutions for higher education institutions joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest George Tamas discuss the following:
- Let us start with explaining a bit about Governet , how do your solutions simplify the already complex world of higher education institutions?
- What do you see in the traditional culture of higher education institutions that limits their opportunities for breakthrough innovations?
- As someone who understands this industry, what big changes do you see coming in the next few years?
- How will your solutions impact this industry, what is the big picture vision?
- What strategic partnerships are you creating today to help you reach your vision?
- What university today, leveraging your resources, is a good example for how to use Governet’s offering?
- Are there additional Universities coming on board by end of year?
- Do you see your solutions impacting education more broadly than just in higher education? How?
George Tamas is the Chief Executive Officer/Chairman of the Board of Governet. Mr. Tamas has more than three decades of experience in top management positions for computer software/service organizations ranging in size from start up to publicly traded companies with more than $150,000,000 in annual revenues. After receiving his degree in Mathematics from UCLA, he taught Mathematics and Computer Science for several years before starting his first company.
He has since led multiple companies that engaged in such areas as technology management consulting, software development, networking, and outsourcing. Mr. Tamas has been a featured speaker at numerous state, national, and international conferences. He is recognized as a leading innovator in government and educational uses of technology, and particularly in the design and development of Web-based, multi-entity networks and databases.
Related Web Site: www.governet.net
[box_blue]Note: If you would like to listen to a podcast right away you can hear a sample by clicking on the “play” button on our podcasts page. If you would like to play your podcast later or take it on the road, you will first need to subscribe to and download the podcast using the subscription software on your computer, such as itunes. Then you will have to transfer the podcast file to your portable media device. We recommend the following subscription software for the best user experience: