Salvador Ordorica, the CEO and Founder of The Spanish Group, an Inc. 5000 enterprise delivering expert translation solutions in over 90 languages globally joins Enterprise Radio.
Listento hostEric Dye& guest Salvador Ordorica discuss the following:
- With free online translations platforms readily available, why would a company or person pay for a translation?
- The US Committee on Economic Development estimates that cultural misunderstandings cost US businesses over $2 billion a year. Can you tell us how language misunderstandings could play a role in this?
- I understand your company has won recognition from both the regional and national Inc 5000 lists for your rapid growth. Can you tell us why your company has grown this rapidly in a field that seems to have a lot of competitors?
- What are the three top languages for people needing translation services and has that changed over the past few years? If it has, what has created this change?
- It’s often said that English is “the language of business.” Can you tell us why it would be important to have translations provided in other languages – and why simply defaulting to English isn’t sufficient?
Salvador Ordorica is the founder and CEO of The Spanish Group LLC, a premier certified translation agency based out of Irvine, California. Salvador has lived in numerous countries, is fluent in three languages, and brings incredible value to his ventures through his understanding of cultures, market trends, technology, and global issues.
Through the savvy leadership and perseverance of Salvador, The Spanish Group has grown rapidly from a sole proprietorship to an international service, employing hundreds, and relied upon by both Fortune 500 corporations and individuals and families around the globe.
Salvador is also a member of the Forbes Business and Young Entrepreneur Councils. He graduated from the University of California Irvine cum laude with dual bachelor’s degrees in both Political Science and International Affair Salvador attended the Universidad Complutense de Madrid in Spain, and later the renowned Institut d’ études politiques de Paris and is a member of the Phi Beta Kappa honor society.
Social Media Links:
People also listened to this: Traditional Media Coverage: Why it shouldn’t be overlooked in the social media era