Chinola Liqueur’s Co-Founder Andrew Merinoff Combines Family Legacy and Innovation to Create Popular Passion Fruit Liqueur
Andrew Merinoff, Co-Founder and Chairman of Chinola Liqueur, a handcrafted passion fruit liqueur made in the Dominican Republic joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with the Beverage Industry Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Andrew Merinoff discuss the following:
- Can you share some background on Chinola and how the brand was conceived?
- Last year you announced the brand’s expansion into more than 15 new markets across the United States, why do you think Chinola is gaining widespread popularity so quickly?
- You have an impressive family lineage in the spirits industry. What has it been like following in their footsteps as a co-founder of Chinola?
- Do you have any predictions on the next big trend(s) in the spirits industry?
- What does the future look like for Chinola?
Andrew Merinoff is the Co-Founder and Chair of Chinola Liqueur, a company born out of a collective appetite to create a hand-crafted, old-world style liqueur using sustainable practices. Merinoff is responsible for the strategic direction and commercial expansion across the U.S. and International Markets at Chinola. A seasoned industry leader and advisor, Andrew has spent his career building and refining his skills as a growth strategist and brand development expert, particularly in the food and beverage, hospitality, and wine and spirits sectors.
With the spirits industry firmly planted in his genes, Merinoff’s talent and passion for the business have been undeniable from the start. Merinoff’s family legacy includes ties to the Walker whiskey empire and a great-grandfather who worked with distilleries during the Prohibition era. His grandfather, Herman Merinoff, is credited with building the Charmer-Sunbelt Group, one of the nation’s leading distributors of fine wines and spirits. As a fourth generation of spirit heavy-hitters, Andrew is fast following in his family’s footsteps, having recently helped launch New York City’s first whiskey distillery since the Prohibition, through his work as a brand development consultant with Proximo Spirits, a premium spirits importer.
People also listened to this: Disruption in the Marketplace with Erin Heit of Golden Grail Technology Corp.