Giving customers an option to personalize products
Joe Golden, Founder & Co-CEO of Collage.com that offers easy-to-use software tools, which make creating custom products easy for everyone joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Joe Golden discuss the following:
- Please tell the listeners about the Collage website, products and services.
- How did the idea for Collage come about?
- Why do you think it is important to give customers an option to personalize products?
- How does Collage compare to competitors on the market today?
- What are your most popular items? Do customers tend to shop for specific occasions? What do you have to offer for weddings, parents, brands, new businesses?
- The steps to create a personalized item on Collage are very quick and simple. Can you explain the process to the listeners?
A native of Troy, Michigan, Joe first met Collage.com co-founder Kevin Borders in middle school. Joe holds a bachelor’s degree in mathematics and economics and a Ph.D. in economics from the University of Michigan.
Prior to devoting himself full time to Collage.com, Joe worked as the staff economist at UpWork, an economist at Google, and as a software engineer at Microsoft. Joe lives with his wife Lindsey in San Francisco, CA.
Collage.com co-founders and childhood friends Kevin Borders and Joe Golden were students at the University of Michigan when Kevin ran into a problem: he wanted to create a one-of-a-kind anniversary collage for his girlfriend, Jen, and there wasn’t any software up to the task. He teamed up with Joe, and together they developed the software that would become Collage.com.
People also listened to this: Growing your Online Retail Store through Gamification