Get in Gear: Seven Gears that Drive Strategy to Results
Sean Ryan, a world-renowned business consultant, speaker, trainer and executive coach and author of the new book is Get in Gear: Seven Gears that Drive Strategy to Results joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with the Author Channel.
Listento hostEric Dye& guest Sean Ryan discuss the following:
- What inspired you to write this book?
- Why would someone want/need to read it?
- How does it help organizations be successful?
- It seems like it might be helpful for anyone who wants to achieve something. Tell me about that?
- With all that’s going on in the world right now, how is Get in Gear relevant to organizations that are trying to cope with it, or even fighting for survival?
- What one or two things do you hope readers will take away from the book?
- What did you learn writing the book?
Sean Ryan is a world-renowned business consultant, speaker, trainer and executive coach. As the founder of Whitewater International Consulting, he has worked internationally with companies such as Disney, Nucor Steel, FedEx and Nestle Waters North America/Perrier Group of America. With more than two decades of industry experience, Sean is highly regarded for his ability to guide organizations through complex transformational change in what he describes as “a world of perpetual whitewater”. His new book isGet in Gear: Seven Gears that Drive Strategy to Results(Productivity Press, Aug. 20, 2020).
People also listened to this:How to Beat a Down Economy and Revive Main Street