Gail Doby: Helping Creatives Determine Their Value to Get Paid Their Worth
Gail Doby, author of “Business Breakthrough: Your Creative Value Blueprint to Get Paid What You’re Worth,” a number-one international bestseller in five countries across multiple design and business categories joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with the Author Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Gail Doby discuss the following:
- Tell us about Business Breakthrough and what inspired you to write the book.
- Why is it that a lot of creatives and other small business owners are not being paid what they are worth?
- What can they do about it?
- What are some basic numbers in terms of finance that anyone in business needs to understand?
- What are a few additional recommendations can you share?
- Overall, why should listeners buy the book and where can they find it?
Gail Doby experienced both frustration and joy with her design business. After earning a finance degree and working for a Fortune 500 company, she decided to get a design degree because her friends kept asking for her help. Ultimately, she began her consulting career with her friend and company co-founder, Erin Weir. Gail Doby Coaching & Consulting has helped thousands of design companies achieve success well beyond their expectations while doing the creative work they love. Some have doubled, tripled and even 10Xd their businesses.
People also listened to this: An Interview with Sandy Collier: A Public Relations Guru in West Palm Beach