From entrepreneur to venture capitalist
Adrian Fortino, Managing Director at Mercury, where he leads Mercury’s Midwest office in Ann Arbor, Michigan, and focuses on investments in enterprise SaaS, intelligent manufacturing and industrial IoT joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Adrian Fortino discuss the following:
- What is the transition like, moving from entrepreneur to venture capitalist?
- What is the venture capital eco system like in Michigan?
- As a former entrepreneur, what advice can you give entrepreneurs pitching venture capitalists?
- What is the craziest pitch you have ever received?
- Why does Mercury Fund focus on middle America?
Adrian Fortino is a Managing Director at Mercury, where he leads Mercury’s Midwest office in Ann Arbor, Michigan, and focuses on investments in enterprise SaaS, intelligent manufacturing and industrial IoT. Adrian received his BSE in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Michigan and an MBA with High Distinction from the Ross School of Business at the University of Michigan.
Outside of Mercury, Adrian serves on the board of Michigan Venture Capital Association and the advisory board of First Capital Fund. He also leads the Community Foundation of Southeast Michigan-sponsored Catapult, which connects entrepreneurs in Southeast Michigan with emerging and innovative non-profits in the region.
People also listened to this: Introducing Celebrity Lifestyle Manager: Gold Mac Ivor