Forget Your Resume: Personal Branding is How You’ll be Sized Up
Rhonda Moret, Founder & President of the Elevated Plus & Elevate For Her Companies which provide professional development training programs in areas including negotiations, diversity and inclusion, leadership, and personal branding joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Rhonda Moret discuss the following:
- What exactly is personal branding?
- Share with us how you became an expert in the personal branding space?
- Do all business professionals need to establish a personal brand or is this something which is really just for business owners or those who hold really high profile titles or jobs?
- Is personal branding really that different from branding for products or services? Of course we all look at Nike, Coke, and Amazon as being branding experts – is personal branding in any way similar to the branding conducted by these business titans?
- What would be an example of an individual who has effectively branded themselves?
- What are a few of the top personal branding strategies you would recommend?
- With personal branding – do I need to retain someone to build my brand for me or is this something I can do on my own?
- What are a few practical strategies an individual can use in order to start developing their personal branding?
With over 20 years of experience working in a strategic marketing and business development capacity, Rhonda Moret has worked with or for some of the world’s most recognized brands including Universal Studios, Subway Restaurants, Nike Golf, the PGA of America, and the PGA TOUR. Moret has also worked with several high-profile individuals including PGA great Tiger Woods, tennis legend Billie Jean King, NFL Hall of Famer Kurt Warner, MLB Hall of Famer Randy Johnson, New York Timesbestselling author Robert Kiyosaki, and yes, even Donald Trump (President of the United States).
With direct hands-on experience working in all areas of the marketing discipline — from branding, strategic marketing, and design, to digital marketing, special events, public relations, and as a result of her comprehensive knowledge base, Moret is frequently retained by organizations seeking short-term marketing initiatives which ensure long-term results. Her work has garnered her media attention and she has been interviewed by Forbes, The Washington Post, Adobe’s CMO.com, The Business Journal, USA Today, and several other publications and other media outlets.
Her most current venture is Elevate For Her, a professional development organization offering programming specifically for women. Programs include negotiations, unconscious bias, personal branding, leadership, and even improv for business and are offered to organizations, associations, and individuals. Moret is also a professional speaker, offers one-to-one strategy sessions and VIP days, and hosts mastermind groups exclusively for women looking to be her professional best. Moret lives in Del Mar, California with her family.
“10-Day Empowerment Plan” discussed on episode: http://bit.ly/2M3WqTc
People also listened to this: Why Quitting Was the Best Thing I Have Ever Done