A Snapshot of Disruption: FD Photo Studio and the Rise of the All-Purpose Photography Studio
Sergey Kostikov the Founder and CEO of FD Photo Studio, a series of photography rental studios in New York and Los Angeles which offers low hourly rates and a full suite of services for photographers & artists joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Sergey Kostikov discuss the following:
- For the benefit of our listeners, please give us an overview of FD Photo Studio.
- What inspired you to create FD Photo Studio?
- In terms of benefits and affordability, what are some of the many services you offer?
- With studios in New York City and Los Angeles, where else do you intend to expand?
- What else do you want listeners to know or share with their friends concerning FD Photo Studio?
A professional photographer and entrepreneur, Sergey Kostikov immigrated to the United States 8 years ago. Within his first 5 years in America, he launched FD Photo Studio a series of 30 photography rental studios in New York and Los Angeles, totaling 52,000 square feet.
FD Photo Studio is an innovative–and disruptive–approach to the photography industry, as it represents Sergey’s solution to the logistical and financial challenges that too often make finding and renting a photography studio a stressful and costly experience.
People also listened to this: Forget Your Resume: Personal Branding is How You’ll be Sized Up