Find the right type of loan within minutes with Lendio
Brock Blake, the CEO of Lendio which is a free online service that helps businesses find the right type of loan within minutes joins Enterprise Radio. Brock Blake, is an expert at helping businesses find funding and answers some common questions about small business funding.
- Are most small business owners aware of the number of funding options available to them?
- If they don’t know what options are available to them, how do they find out, or do most just go out of business because they don’t know what’s the options are?
- Angel investing and Venture Capital dominate the headlines, but in your experience what percentage of businesses, especially main street type businesses, actually need angel or VC investment money?
- It used to be that getting a business loan required the business to meet a series of strict guidelines that often eliminated them from consideration. Have things changed to make getting a loan easier?
- Besides traditional bank loans, what other funding options or loan types are available to business owners?
- In your experience, what is the average loan size businesses need to start, grow or keep their business going?
As Lendio CEO, Brock’s passion is to make small business lending simple for the 30 million Main Street businesses in the U.S. At age 24, Brock was recognized by Utah Business Magazine as one of the Top 40 Under 40 business professionals in Utah. In 2006, the Utah Technology Council named him Utah’s Emerging Executive of the Year. He’s also been included on vSpring Capital’s v100 Top Entrepreneur’s list five times in the last six years.
Related Web Site: www.lendio.com
[box_blue]Note: If you would like to listen to a podcast right away you can hear a sample by clicking on the “play” button on our podcasts page. If you would like to play your podcast later or take it on the road, you will first need to subscribe to and download the podcast using the subscription software on your computer, such as itunes. Then you will have to transfer the podcast file to your portable media device. We recommend the following subscription software for the best user experience: