Enterprise Radio, EPN News, Exclusive Interviews, Mobile App Channel, Technology
Find lost children faster with Lassy Project
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 13:15 — 9.1MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More
John Guydon, CEO & Co-Founder of The Lassy Project, a free app that allows parents and guardians to build a network of trusted neighbors and friends joins Enterprise Radio. If your child ever goes missing you can alert your network or the larger community in seconds.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with the Mobile App Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest John Guydon discuss the following:
- What is the mission of the Lassy Project and when was it founded?
- What was the inspiration behind the Lassy Project?
- Lassy Project is different from the AMBER alert. What are some of the key areas they differ?
- One feature of the app is the creation of a “Lassy Village” Tell us about villages, what they are, how many can you join or create & how to grow your village?
- How do you sign up for the app? Is it compatible with both iPhone and Android? How much does it cost?
- How is local law enforcement involved? Have you seen police departments find success with the Lassy Project?
- Tell us about the team behind the involvement (according to the website- “The Hustler”, “The Hacker”, “The Enforcer”, etc.)
- I hear the project is doing well with over 500 zipcodes nationwide signed up within its first month of launch. What growth have you seen and where do you see the project going in the next five years?
John Guydon, CEO of the Lassy Project, a free service that allows parents and guardians to notify an entire local community about a missing child in seconds.
John is a gifted speaker who has the unique ability to challenge and inspire a wide range of people from high school students to business professionals. He is also an entrepreneur who enjoys the challenge of starting new companies to help solve the world’s toughest problems.
A graduate from the University of Colorado where he played football for the Big 12 North Championship team, John has acquired success through the face of adversity since he was 10 years old. He has gained valuable experience in the fields of sales and marketing as well as 10 years of mobile messaging expertise. John has also become a leading expert in missing child cases to expose the issue of time in recovering abducted children. This, along with his commitment to keep is own family safe, is what drives his passion to create Lassy Project.