Final Diagnosis: No Second Chances
This episode of Enterprise Radio is working in conjunction with the Author Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest JT Madicus discuss the following:
- You recently published your new book, what was in the inspiration in writing book?
- Tell us more about the characters in the book and are they based on real people?
- The premise of the book appears to be some of the problems in the US healthcare system, is that true? If so, can you elaborate?
- What will the other books in the series address?
- We know you’re bringing the first novel to the screen, any updates on the movie?
- What’s next for JT Madicus?
J.T. Madicus, otherwise known as Future Doc House, of his first of five written works in “Final Diagnosis” series. Combining his real-life experience in medical science with his love of fiction, this medical drama/thriller teaches its audience medicine.
His debut novel “Final Diagnosis: No Second Chances” introduces Dr. Tseng to the world, its captivating plot embeds real-life medical scenarios allowing the reader to watch its heroes analyze, diagnose, and treat patients. Though both the characters and the plot are fiction, the medical cases are factual.
Additionally, the first film in the series is currently in post-production and will be released in September 2020.
People also listened to this: Tips to Make Work More Effective and Fulfilling, Both Now and in Normal Times