Greg Kopchuk, the Master Licensee of ActionCoach’s Business Coaching in the Alberta, Peel, York, and Halton regions of Ontario & once again joins Enterprise Radio. Greg is a sought after speaker in the business world and prides himself on making a difference in the lives of business owners in communities across Canada.
- In Canada , the franchise business is booming and a lot of people are jumping on board to see if it will work for them. What is the first step to figuring out whether it will be a good choice for you?
- Are there benefits to starting with a known quantity vs starting your own business from scratch?
- What are the pros and cons of owning a franchise?
- Are there certain personality types that don’t do well running a franchise?
- As the Master Licensee of a Business Coaching franchise, what do you think the toughest challenges will be facing small business this year?
- Knowing what you know now- what’s the best piece of advice you would give to a potential franchise buyer?
Greg Kopchuk is the Master Licensee of ActionCoach’s Alberta, Peel, York, and Halton regions of Ontario. When he became Master Licensee of the Canadian Franchise company in 2004, Greg Kopchuk managed to take it from bankruptcy and turn it into a multi-million successful national company. Greg has been awarded the Master Licensee award two years in a row from Brad J Sugars and Action International. He prides himself on being a hard-working, successful business coach who encourages all small business owners and entrepreneurs to stop at nothing to achieve their goals.
[box_blue]Note: If you would like to listen to a podcast right away you can hear a sample by clicking on the “play” button on our podcasts page. If you would like to play your podcast later or take it on the road, you will first need to subscribe to and download the podcast using the subscription software on your computer, such as itunes. Then you will have to transfer the podcast file to your portable media device. We recommend the following subscription software for the best user experience: