Faremeals.com, a free resource for healthy, easy and affordable meals for the whole family
Registered Nutritionist and Founder of Fare Meals by Arielle, Arielle Kestenbaum joins Enterprise Fit Radio. Fare Meals provides easy, healthy and affordable recipes for families that are looking to feed their families.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Arielle Kestenbaum discuss the following:
- Tell me about FareMeals.com and why you built this site?
- How do people navigate through your recipes when they are on a budget, busy and have few resources?
- You started Fare Meals during a pandemic, many people shy away from starting a company in tough times. Tell us how this impacted your approach?
- Tell us a bit about your City Harvest Initiative.
- If you can sum up the experience thus far, how would you do that?
- What tip can you share with the busy parent right now that just trying to keep their kids fed among the times?
A registered dietitian, finishing her Masters in Nutrition & Dietetics from New York University, and as a new mom herself, Arielle understands first-hand the importance of proper nutrition. She also understands the pressures of everyday life and the anxiety of having to do it all. Arielle, like all new moms, has had to make many lifestyle adjustments in her own life to accommodate a new little one. However, the one thing that will always remain the same is the need to provide proper fuel to her body, and now her child’s as proper nutrition is vital to health and well-being. Arielle also holds a Psychology degree from Yeshiva University
Arielle is passionate about bringing healthy, simple and affordable menu options and recipes to families and communities who are busy, on a budget or just looking for some easy meal ideas.
Ultimately this led to the creation of Fare Meals by Arielle – a resource for families that combines Arielle’s experience and her passion to help as many people as she can to ensure that families have access to meal recipes that are easy, healthy and affordable. By working to educate families on nutrition through her recipes, her hope is that she can give families the tools to eat well and do so in a way that they are comfortable regardless of their means.
Arielle is a member of Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Greater New York Dietetic Association and the Long Island Dietetics Association.
People also listened to this: The #1 Parenting Tool That Can Strengthen & Bond Families