Expert Tips to Rewrite Your Beliefs and Master Your Code
Darren Gold, a Managing Partner at The Trium Group, where he advises and coaches CEOs and leadership teams and author of the new book Master Your Code: The Art, Wisdom, and Science of Leading an Extraordinary Life joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is working in conjunction with the Author Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Darren Gold discuss the following:
- Please tell us what inspired you to write this book.
- What is the most important factor in being successful in life?
- What daily practice would you recommend to our listeners/readers?
- Why is the book important to read?
- What professional/personal experience has had the most impact on you?
Darren Gold is a Managing Partner at The Trium Group, where he advises and coaches CEOs and leadership teams at many of the world’s most innovative companies, including Roche, Dropbox, Lululemon, Sephora, Cisco, eBay, Activision, and Warner Bros. He is the author of the new book Master Your Code: The Art, Wisdom, and Science of Leading an Extraordinary Life.
People also listened to this: Leave a Legacy That Counts with Terrie Davoll Hudson!