Expert Courage Building Tips to Keep Employees from Playing It Safe
Bill Treasurer, a workplace expert, courage pioneer and author of the tenth anniversary edition of “Courage Goes to Work: How to Build Backbones, Boost Performance, and Get Results” joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is working in conjunction with the Author Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Bill Treasurer discuss the following:
- What inspired you to write this book?
- How did you get interested in the topic of courage?
- You say that courage is a virtue, and that it’s fundamental to having a successful career. Why so?
- Is courage always about saying “yes” to any risk in front of you?
- People need courage to face fears, but fear is scary to face. What’s the relationship between fear and courage, and how can we manage our fear?
- You talk about 3 different “behavioral buckets” of courage. Tell us about that. Whom do you consider to be a courageous leader, and why?
Bill Treasurer is a workplace expert, courage pioneer, and author of Courage Goes to Work: How to Build Backbones, Boost Performance, and Get Results. Founder of Giant Leap Consulting, a consulting and training company specializing in courage-building, he advises organizations—including NASA, eBay, Lenovo, Saks Fifth Avenue, Spanx, the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, and the Pittsburgh Pirates—on teaching workers the kind of courage that strengthens businesses and careers. Learn more at GiantLeapConsulting.com.
People also listened to this: Lead Generation Via Permission-based Email List Rental with Doug Morneau