Every Company Needs a 360-Degree Marketing Approach
Loretta Volpe, an award-winning advertising executive, Partner and Co-founder at GMLV joins Enterprise Radio to discuss the importance of 360 degree marketing and why your company needs to be doing it.
- What is 360 degree marketing?
- How can smaller companies with lower budgets apply 360 degree marketing to their businesses?
- Why is traditional advertising just as important as digital and social media?
- Are there any downsides to this marketing approach and if so, how can you overcome them?
- Can you give us a great example of 360 degree marketing?
- Why does every company (small and large) need to consider a 360-degree marketing approach and how do they do it successfully?
Loretta Volpe is Partner/Co-Founder at GMLV, a full-service shop with award-winning work in brand-identity, creative and marketing services, media planning and buying, digital and public relations. Loretta is an award-winning advertising executive with 25 years of media marketing experience. She is also the Chairperson of Digital & Interactive Marketing at the Fashion Institute of Technology in NYC.
Loretta understands the value of market research, analyzing the latest trends and evaluating an ever-changing marketplace, while ensuring the most efficient deployment of her client’s budget to achieve their corporate marketing and advertising goals.
Loretta has been a partner at Griffin Bacal, and the Founder and CEO of Media Marketing Solutions, a division of WPP which is one of the largest advertising agencies in the United States.
Other highlights of Loretta’s career include the new product launch for Diet Coke, expanding Sharp Electronics’ market share, and crafting Hasbro’s marketing efforts.
Loretta is the Chairperson of Digital & Interactive Marketing at FIT and was awarded the “SUNY Chancellor’s Award.