Event TALK – Episode 23: 2015 Meeting & Event Planning Trends
Al Wynant, CEO of EventInterface.com the exclusive sponsor of Event TALK joins the show to share his take on 2015 trends in the meeting and event planning industry. Al has 25 years of international meeting and event management experience.
Event Talk is brought to you by EventInterface.com.
Listen to Eric Dye & guest Al Wynant discuss the following:
- Each year experts make predictions as to what the hottest trends will be. What were some of the hits and misses of 2014 in the event and meeting planning world.
- As far as actual planning is concerned, what are the trends you see developing in 2015?
- Technology seems to be playing a bigger role each year. What are some of the trends you see for 2015?
- Are there any specific tools that will stand out in the coming year?
- What are your top 3 predictions for 2015 related to events and meetings?
Al Wynant, CEO of Eventinterface has 25 years of international meeting and event management experience. He has managed events from 50 to 125,000 on two continents. He intimately understands the many aspects of planning well, and how technology can make the complicated process of planning, managing and engaging easier, a definite plus in his position at Eventinterface.
Al studied in Europe and traveled with the international educational program Up with People. He has worked as a Marketing and Public Relations Representative working concert tours in the United States, Switzerland, Belgium and the United Kingdom. He ran event management firm A6 where he was responsible for the management of a large variety of conferences and events in the Southwest and in Atlanta, High Point and New York City. You can reach Al Wynant at MemberServices@Eventinterface.com.
Event Talk is brought to you by EventInterface.com, an event technology platform to manage and engage attendees.