Event TALK – Episode 21: The importance of marketing as it relates to events
Kiran RajBhandary the founder of V12 Studios, a Scottsdale, Arizona-based consultancy providing strategic start up, branding, design and marketing solutions to businesses in a spectrum of markets worldwide joins Event TALK to discuss the importance of marketing as it relates to events.
Event Talk is brought to you by EventInterface.com.
Listen to Eric Dye & guest Kiran RajBhandary discuss the following:
- How has marketing evolved in the past few years, and what are trends planners should be aware of?
- Marketing is an important piece of the planning puzzle as you prepare for an event. What are key marketing aspects a planner should think about as they start the planning process?
- What can a marketing professional, bring to the planning process of an event a volunteer or an event planner doesn’t necessarily have an ability to do?
- Lets say an organization does not have a budget to bring on board a marketing professional; what are some of the things planners or volunteers can do to insure the successful execution of an event marketing strategy?
- What are your top three marketing tips for anyone planning an event?
Kiran (Raj) Rajbhandary is the founder of V12 Studios, a Scottsdale, Arizona-based consultancy providing strategic start up, branding, design and marketing solutions to businesses in a spectrum of markets worldwide. His clients include: Apple Computer, Boeing, Boingo Wireless, Cartoon Network, DirecTV, Disney Interactive, EAU Technology, Ford, Footlocker, FOX Sports, Gary Sinise Foundation, Harley-Davidson, Mikasa Sports, NASCAR, Nexcore Capital, Nickelodeon, Time-Warner, and Universal Studios, among others.
Prior to founding V12 Studios, RajBhandary was Creative Director at FRCH/SDI Worldwide, taught graduate design at Otis/Parsons School of Design in Los Angeles, designed international art exhibits and publications while at the Los Angeles County Museum of Art, and has served as the Director of Design International for MOCA China. RajBhandary’s work resides in the Library of Congress, the collections of numerous museums, and he has been recognized with awards from the AIGA, Art Directors of Los Angeles, The Los Angeles Illustrators Society, Macromedia, Promax/Broadcast Design Association, Invision, Webby, STEP 100 Design, and the American Museum Association.
For more information on V12 Studios visit www.v12studios.com.
Event Talk is brought to you by EventInterface.com, an event technology platform to manage and engage attendees.