Essential Questions to Ask Before Hiring a Real Estate Agent
When you’re ready to buy a home, it’s important to find a real estate agent in Bendigo that you can trust. After all, this person will be helping you navigate one of the biggest financial decisions of your life. But how can you tell if an agent is right for you?
Here are a few essential questions to ask before hiring a real estate agent, to help you make an informed decision.
- How many years have you been working as a real estate agent?
- How many buyers have you represented?
- What is your average sale price?
- What is the average number of days it takes you to sell a home?
- Are you familiar with the suburb I’m interested to buy in?
- Have you ever worked with a first-time home buyer before?
- What do you think is the most important factor when choosing a real estate agent?
- How often will you be available to show me homes?
- What is your process for finding homes that match my wants and needs?
- Do you have any recommendations for lenders or home inspectors in the area?
- What should I do if I’m not satisfied with your services?
- Do you have any questions for me before we get started working together?
The answers to these questions will give you a good idea of what it’s going to be like to work with this agent, whether or not they know their stuff, and whether or not they’re a good fit for your needs. Remember, buying a home is a big decision, so take your time and find an agent that you’re comfortable with!
Ready to get started?
Asking the right questions can help put your mind at ease when hiring a real estate agent. This person will be playing a big role in one of the biggest financial decisions of your life, so it’s important that you find someone who meets your needs and expectations. With these questions, you’ll be one step closer to finding the perfect agent for you – best of luck!