Entrepreneur Cathryn Lavery On What Sets BestSelf Co. Apart From The Rest
Cathryn Lavery, Founder, and CEO of BestSelf the leader in innovative productivity and self-improvement products joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Cathryn Lavery discuss the following:
- What is BestSelf and why did you start your company?
- How did you come up with the brand name?
- Before being the CEO and Founder of BestSelf, what did your previous resume look like?
- What sets BestSelf apart from other productivity/organization brands?
- What is your favorite BestSelf product and why?
- What does the future look like for BestSelf?
- Do you have any advice for others looking to start their own business?
BestSelf Co.’s, Founder and CEO, Cathryn Lavery caught the entrepreneur bug at a young age and put that motivation and drive into her company, making it the leader in innovative productivity and self-improvement products with bestselling items such as the Self Journal, Intimacy Deck, and more.
Cathryn founded BestSelf Co. due to the realization that lack of time was a huge obstacle in life. After too many days spinning her wheels, she figured there must be a better way to create success. So she studied high-performance practices, invested in self-mastery, and doubled down on productivity and planning techniques.
People also listened to this: Shifting from 20th Century Rigidity to 21st Century Agility in the Workplace