Empowering employees with choice driven technology
Sandy Hutchison, Founder and Director of Career Money Life, the world’s first Australian made online business that is built to empower people with choice to make good career, money and life decisions joins Enterprise Radio.
- Can you tell us the reason for establishing your disruptive and unique startup Career Money Life?
- Why doesn’t the current model of outplacement and career transition work anymore, what’s changed?
- Why would an organisation offer their employees career transition support, what’s in it for them?
- In your experience, what do employees value the most and why?
- Your platform started with Career transition, but you now offer a much wider set of services, can you tell us more about that?
- What do you see as the main benefits for organisations using Career Money Life to support their employees?
Making a difference to people especially regarding their career and life choices is what drives Sandy. For over 25 years, Sandy has had a diverse and successful career, as an HR Director for Asia Pac, in professional services, as a non executive board member, in business development, corporate communication, and the public sector. Sandy is a passionate networker who loves nothing more than to help people achieve their goals, she believes in the “pay it forward” approach to life and is now devoted to using her experience, to help people make great choices about their career and other big life decisions through Career Money Life.