Emily Wilcox: The Australian COO disrupting the American fintech space
Emily Wilcox, the Australian COO for Practifi, a business management platform revolutionizing the financial advice industry joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Emily Wilcox discuss the following:
- Please tell the audience a bit about your background and how you came to becomethe COO of Practifi?
- In your experience, what has been the biggest difference in engaging Australian customers for Practifi vs US customers?
- What in your experience is the biggest misunderstanding that the financial advice industry has when it comes to their CRMs?
- What excites you about the future of technology in the financial advice space?
- What is your advice to other young women who want to either get into the tech industry, or the financial advice industry?
As Chief Operating Officer, Emily Wilcox oversees Practifi’s global operations while also heading up the company’s recent expansion into the U.S. With a passion for technology and innovation, paired with a diverse background in Law, financial services consulting and start-up operations, Emily sets a strong foundation for Practifi’s growth globally.
Practifi is the business management platform for financial advice. With a single-minded focus on growth, Practifi helps RIAs, family offices and broker-dealers unify their business, integrate with the best partners and realize their full growth potential. Backed with powerful workflow automation, deep management reporting and global insights, Practifi is the new benchmark for CRM-based systems in financial advice.
People also listened to this: What is Multichannel Marketing and Why it Matters