Sophie Chiche, CEO of becurrent joins Enterprise Radio. Her company has developed a system that not only allows people to be more productive, but helps them decide the most important areas to which they should devote their time. She calls it “productivity with a purpose.”
Listen to host Eric Dye & guests Sophie Chiche discuss the following:
- Becurrent was founded on the principle, “productivity with a purpose.” What exactly does that mean?
- Dow does the becurrent system actually help someone find their purpose.
- What are some of the obstacles that stand in the way of being our most productive selves?
- You just authored a very timely article about New Year’s resolutions contending that resolutions not only don’t work – both professionally and personally – they can actually make worse. Can you explain this concept?
- You’ve written a book, soon to be a TV show, that chronicles your journey in losing 200 pounds. Tell us how that journey helped shape your life’s philosophy and specifically what lesson it teaches your becurrent clients.
Sophie Chiche is a life strategist, creative visionary, entrepreneur, author, TEDx speaker, and psychologist. She founded several highly successful companies, including becurrent, a system that helps people achieve “productivity with purpose”; Lifebyme.com, an inspiring online community dedicated to what and who holds meaning in our lives; and Shape House, an urban sweat lodge and second home to celebrities and health enthusiasts, that has achieved over $9 million in revenue. Sophie has also written and produced a TV show about issues around weight and her universal and personal struggles with food and eating, entitled War and Piece of Cake, with guests who speak of their issues and challenges; and has written several books, the most recent of which, Closer to My Bones, is due out soon.
People also listened to this: Making America the Safest Country in the World with Knightscope Robots