Elemica, your supply chain network with CEO John Blyzinskyj
John Blyzinskyj the Chief Executive Officer of Elemica that your supply chain network joins Enterprise Radio. John has extensive experience in successfully launching new offerings onto the market, and growing technology companies into world leading enterprises.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest John Blyzinskyj discuss the following:
- Elemica provides a Supply Chain Operating Network that helps trading partners communicate and collaborate on supply chain processes. Tell me a little bit more about the network: Who uses it? How do they use it?
- How do companies use Elemica’s solutions and what benefits do they get from using them?
- Elemica’s solutions are available “in the cloud.” What does this mean? Why do companies want to use cloud-based solutions?
- The Elemica network benefits from a critical mass of users, causing the value to users of the network to increase exponentially. How do companies join and access the network?
- What does the future hold for Elemica? What are the future plans for your software and services?
John Blyzinskyj joined Elemica in November 2012 as the Chief Executive Officer. John has extensive experience in successfully launching new offerings onto the market, and growing technology companies into world leading enterprises. He has previously held executive general management roles at IBM Corporation, Hewlett Packard, and Motorola, and has lived and worked extensively across three continents. John brings more than 20 years of relevant global industry experience in the Software and IT Services market, including enterprise supply chain applications within the industrial sector.
Mr. Blyzinskyj, a dual US / UK national, holds an MBA in Finance and Marketing from the Cranfield School of Management, and a B.Sc. degree with honors in Electronic Engineering from King’s College, University of London.