Easy Being Green: Hemp entrepreneur’s brands set to go global
Georgia Branch, co-founder and chief marketing officer at Trichomia which encompasses two companies, ‘Hemple’ and ‘Soul Seed’, producing a range of high quality and innovative hemp based products joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Georgia Branch discuss the following:
- What knowledge and views did you have about hemp before working at Trichomia?
- What interested you about the business of Hemp cultivation and the company Trichomia?
- What has been the biggest business hurdle to overcome so far?
- How is your product different from other hemp based products out there?
- What are your plans for the future of brands ‘Hemple’ and ‘Soul Seed’?
- What has been the best advice you’ve been given that you would pass on to other entrepreneurs?
A graduate of the University of Technology, Sydney and with over 10 years experience in consumer PR, branding and marketing, Georgia has spearheaded campaigns for leading FMCG and retail brands including Vegemite, Groupon, Jacob’s Creek and most recently Westfield Shopping Centres, as in-house National PR and Social Media Manager.
Recognising untapped markets and driving new concepts into these niches is a passion for Georgia, who also co-founded Silverfox Management, Australia’s first talent agency to exclusively represent mature age models and influencers before joining Trichomia.
People also listened to this: The Cannabis Green Rush!