John Kramer is Vice President of The Floow, North America, one of the world’s leading providers of device-agnostic telematics solutions for the auto insurance industry joins Enterprise Radio.
- Tell us about The Floow, and what the company does.
- When and why did The Floow decide to launch its U.S. operations?
- The Floow set its U.S. headquarters in Detroit. Why was that location selected?
- Talk about some of the challenges you have faced in establishing The Floow’s U.S. presence.
- What are some of the next business steps you will take to help The Floow continue to grow in the U.S.?
John Kramer is the Vice President of our North America operations where he leads and manages business strategy and implementation whilst also focusing on growing The Floow in the US market.
Previously, John worked as Director of Business Development and Customer success for a leading telematics firm where he oversaw program management for over 18 insurance programs in North America.
Prior to this, John worked in the insurance industry for over a decade in product, pricing and underwriting operations, and he spearheaded pilot and production usage-based insurance programs with a top-10 US insurer. He also holds a degree in English from Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania.
In addition to his professional experience, John is a regular industry blogger and speaker and has been featured in articles about the future of telematics and “connected life.” He is passionate about the win-win opportunities for insurers and consumers in the areas of safety, health and productivity.
To date, John’s proudest moment at The Floow has been opening the office in Detroit and bringing high-quality jobs to the US market.
Outside of work, John enjoys fly-fishing the spring creeks of Pennsylvania and spending time with his wife and kids.
People also listened to this: Future Proof: AI Everywhere. How the Future Of Marketing is Already Here