Dr. Krishna Bhatta Explains the Difference Between Intermittent Silence and Meditation
This episode of Enterprise Fit Radio is in association with the Mobile App Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Dr. Krishna Bhatta discuss the following:
- What is the difference between intermittent silence and meditation?
- How can people better manage their desires and results?
- What are ways to alter your everyday life to be more efficient?
- What are your suggestions for those that seem overwhelmed or have a problem with anxiety.
- What do you suggest within your household situation, or even workplace it is a challenge to find a quiet place that you need?
Dr. Krishna Bhatta is an author, surgeon, and inventor, currently practicing as chief of urology at Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center in Bangor, Maine. Dr. Bhatta began his life in a small Indian village, attended Patna Medical College in India, and continued his education in the U.K. He completed his research and medical training at Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston before settling down in Maine.
Dr. Bhatta takes joy in sharing what he has learned and earnestly hopes to further the spiritual discoveries of generations to come. He dreams of a world where eastern wisdom and western discoveries embrace each other to make the world a better place.
People also listened to this: The Value of Lifestyle Medicine with Dr. Kimberly Parks
The views, ideas, thoughts and opinions expressed on any program are those of the persons appearing on the program and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of The Enterprise Podcast Network – EPN.