Don’t Wait Too Long Before Making Your Exit
Donald F. White, a highly sought-after international speaker, commentator and author with a long and distinguished career in financial services joins Enterprise Radio. His new book is “Always End with the Beginning in Mind: How Firms Remain Great After the Founder Exits”.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Donald F. White discuss the following:
- What are the biggest mistakes entrepreneurs make when it comes to succession?
- What is the single greatest challenge keeping business owners from successfully transferring a business to a successor?
- What are the unique challenges parents face when it comes to familial succession?
- Why is it rarely the best idea to sell to the highest bidder?
- Why is finding the right successor so important?
- You introduce a concept you call “The Alice in Wonderland Syndrome.” Can you explain that concept to our listeners?
- What is the point when it comes to succession planning?
- You outline what you call the 10 commandments of selling a business. Are there one or two of the commandments that stand out?
Donald F. White is a highly sought-after international speaker, commentator, and author. Don enjoyed a long and distinguished career in financial services and a quarter century stint on the radio, before selling his business to help others execute effective succession strategies. His latest book is a how-to guide to succession planning entitled, Always End with the Beginning in Mind: How Firms Remain Great After the Founder Exits (Made for Success Publishing, April 6, 2021).
People also listened to this: Understanding the Advantages of Digital Inventory Management with Mark Nix, SVP Alliances and Strategic Solutions