Diversity and inclusion in a post-pandemic world
Rebecca Perrault, a global diversity, equity and inclusion leader for PRO Unlimited, a modern workforce management solutions provider joins Enterprise Radio.
- As we emerge, what are the lessons learned about diversity and inclusion in an enterprise world in which workers are digitally distanced?
- Did remote work create new opportunities or launch unforeseen obstacles?
- Is there a ‘new normal’ which will impact the mission of D&I in the workforce?
- As a TedX speaker and Global Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Leader for PRO Unlimited, what do you see as your personal mission in fostering a more fair and diverse workplace?
- As the world continues to pivot to more flexible work conditions, do you see the contingency, or contract, workers, securing more or less opportunities for diversity and inclusion?
Rebecca Samarasinghe Perrault is the Global Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Leader at PRO Unlimited, the modern workforce management solutions provider. She is also a TEDx speaker and has spent the last 15 years helping organizations harness the true power of the individual. She partners with leaders to develop impactful diversity and inclusion strategies to engage in strategic change and organizational transformation.
People also listened to this: How enterprises can turn their most boring asset into gold