Dr. Kimberly Janson, the CEO of Janson Associates, a talent and organizational development company & co-author of the book Determining Leadership Potential: Powerful Insights to Winning at the Talent Game joins Enterprise Radio.
- What did your research reveal about processes that leaders use to determine leadership potential?
- What are the main reasons why people struggle to consistently pick good leaders?
- What key ingredients do the best leadership candidates possess?
- Why should job performance not be a key criterion for leadership potential?
- How does bias impact talent management?
Dr. Kimberly Janson is CEO of Janson Associates, a talent and organizational development company, and was named a Top 10 Thought Leader, Top 10 Executive Coach in 2021, and Top 10 Inspirational Leader in 2022. Dr. Janson is also the author of Demystifying Talent Management, the winner of the Axiom Book Award. Dr. Melody Rawlings is a business professor, doctoral chair, and director of the Center for the Advancement of Virtual Organizations at Northcentral University. Their new book is: Determining Leadership Potential: Powerful Insights to Winning at the Talent Game (Routledge, Aug. 25, 2022).
People also listened to this: Celebrating 100 Years of Change as a Family Owned and Operated Business