Enterprise Radio, EPN News
Celebrating 100 Years of Change as a Family Owned and Operated Business
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (24.9MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More
Douglas Williams, President and CEO of Williams Data Management that is celebrating its 100th year in business and provides businesses with tailored records management services including off-site document storage, document scanning and imaging, data protection, and certified document and hard drive shredding joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Douglas Williams discuss the following:
- The milestone of 100 years as a family owned and operated business is certainly one to be celebrated and I’m sure the company has seen many changes over the years. Tell us about the history of the company, how it got started and where it is at today?
- What significant events and trends have stood out to you externally or internally that have changed / shaped Williams Data Management?
- We talked a bit about change and certainly for businesses there has been much of that going on in the last few years. How do you see change impacting the records and information management industry?
- What impact does this change have on businesses and is it any different for a smaller organization as opposed to a larger corporation?
- What can businesses learn from the longevity of Williams Data Management and its ability to adapt?
With over four decades of professional experience, Douglas Williams, President and CEO of Williams Data Management, has led the full-service data lifecycle management firm to become a leading records and information management provider and resource for businesses.
Through Douglas Williams’ guidance, the Williams Data Management team educates, consults, has the source materials, and provides the structure for records and information management plans. Now in its 100th year in business, the firm has pivoted into an expertise solution provider, offering professional records management, data protection, imaging and digitization, and certified data destruction services to all sectors and sizes of businesses. Industries served include legal, healthcare and medical, wholesale and retail, entertainment, banking and financial services, manufacturing and apparel, including both corporate and small businesses who may be subject to an increasingly more stringent regulatory environment.
As Williams Data Management celebrates 100 years in the Southern California business community, Douglas Williams continues to enjoy equipping business owners with the tools they need to be successful in protecting their companies and the sensitive information of today’s consumers. He also serves as a Director of National Records Center, Inc. and participates as a member of VISTAGE.
Social Media Links:
People also listened to this: Wall Street, New Products and Acquisitions: What’s Next for Knightscope in 2022 and Beyond?