Daily Keys to Success with Randy Kay
Randy Kay, the author of Daily Keys to Success joins Enterprise Radio. Randy is the CEO of Tenor Corp a strategic development firm that works with emerging to large companies.
- Your book offers 365 tips for success. Why did you choose this format?
- Are your keys for personal or professional success?
- How does your book help those with personal issues? Such as those dealing with a difficult time or maybe need more motivation/inspiration?
- What are some tips you offer for acquiring new skills or trying something new in your life?
- What keys help people achieve their dreams and goals despite some of the more common obstacles such as lack of time or resources?
- How does your book offer advice for any individual from professionals desiring to grow their career to people wanting to improve their life skills and overall satisfaction?
Randy Kay has been an accomplished CEO, humanitarian, corporate executive and success trainer for some of the most accomplished people and companies in the world. He is a person who is pioneering a new definition of success that encourages people to follow their unique journey and reach their singular destination. Kay has shared his knowledge and the collective experience of generations of success “masters” into Daily Keys to Success, a comprehensive book on how to improve your skills and abilities for producing a thriving life.
After a long, successful career and life producing results for Fortune 500 companies and training thousands, Randy Kay created TenorCorp as a strategic development organization for individuals and companies throughout the world. He has coached or trained countless highly successful people to achieve their own unique success by customizing an approach using consistent success factors: universal principles, skills, and practices that once grasped and applied, will guarantee success.
Randy Kay is chairman and CEO of TenorCorp, a diversified strategic development firm that works with emerging to large companies, and individuals seeking to grow their business or personal and team skills. Earlier in his career he served as CEO of a biotech company and a media company, commercial executive with large pharmaceutical and medical device companies like Johnson & Johnson, and chairman or board member for numerous philanthropic organizations. A graduate of Northwestern University, Kay began his career in marketing for Procter & Gamble and by creating promotional campaigns for worldwide corporations. However, ask him to define his success, and Kay says, “Success for me is when I see my contributions reflected in the success of someone else so they can thrive.”
[box_blue]Note: If you would like to listen to a podcast right away you can hear a sample by clicking on the “play” button on our podcasts page. If you would like to play your podcast later or take it on the road, you will first need to subscribe to and download the podcast using the subscription software on your computer, such as itunes. Then you will have to transfer the podcast file to your portable media device. We recommend the following subscription software for the best user experience: