Dagsmejan: The Sleep Revolution
Catarina Dahlin, Co-Founder & CEO of Dagsmejan: the Swiss born, Swedish designed sleepwear brand that’s leading a functional revolution and which aims to improve the quality of sleep for men and women across the globe joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Catarina Dahlin discuss the following:
- What was the inspiration behind the formation of Dagsmejan?
- Can you tell us more about your brand mission & the Dagsmejan ecosystem?
- How does Dagsmejan sleepwear help you to sleep better?
- What are the current product lines you offer and their key differences?
- You ran an incredibly successful crowdfunding campaign for Dagsmejan. On the basis of your success, what learnings did you experience that you would like to share with our listeners?
Dagsmejan is a Swiss born, Swedish designed range of scientifically tested sleepwear guaranteed to keep the wearer at their optimum temperature, giving you the best night’s sleep possible and set to revolutionise the sleepwear industry forever.
The brand was founded by Catarina Dahlin and Andreas Lenzhofer following their realisation that we still spend a third of our lives in one of the least innovative and purpose-driven garments around. By taking insights from high performance sportswear and adapting them to our body’s physiological sleep needs, Dagsmejan, together with leading partners from sleep research, material science and textile engineering have launched three breakthrough lines of sleepwear: ‘Balance’, ‘Stay Warm and ‘Stay Cool’.
People also listened to this: Interview with Founder and CEO of O’Dang Hummus, Jesse Wolfe