Cybercrime and your Business with Tristan Kim
Tristan Kim, the Founder & CEO of Joseon Group, Canada’s 1st Cyber Security Brokerage based in Toronto, Canada joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is working in association with the Cyber Security Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Tristan Kim discuss the following:
- Security & cyber breaches – it appears to be on every headline news every week… what’s changed?
- Why is security so difficult to address? What should organizations do today in order to better protect themselves?
- Tell us more about Joseon Group and what you do to help organizations better protect themselves against cyber-attacks.
- So, walk me through this…if I was to hire Joseon Group, what is the process and how is it going to benefit me and my organization compared to going to my VAR?
- What are the services that Joseon Group offer?
With over 13+ years of experience in the information technology and cyber security industry, Tristan Kim is the Founder & CEO of Canada’s 1st Cyber Security Brokerage, Joseon Group.
As an active cyber security professional with a passion to advocate and helping others, Tristan sits as a member of the Advisory Board and helped start a grass roots project called InfoSecTO (Information Security Toronto) with the Toronto Police Service. This on-going executive series seminar was designed to give back to our local business community by providing the security tools and information while also spreading relevant awareness in the ever evolving threat landscape.
People also listened to this: Cyber crime: Your employees, your business and you