CVEDIA: Creating Digital 3D Environments to Train AI
Mijail Benitez, Head of Solutions at CVEDIA, a company that creates digital 3D environments to train artificial intelligence joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Mijail Benitez discuss the following:
- Where did the idea for CVEDIA come from?
- How do your clients use your technology? What sorts of projects are they working on?
- Your team is quite high-tech – how were you able to build your company without being located somewhere like Silicon Valley?
- CVEDIA is a research-intensive company – how does working from different countries affect your collaboration process?
- How do you see AI evolving with the use of your technology? What can we expect to see from your clients?
Conclusion: Without a doubt, artificial intelligence’s importance will only continue to expand in the future. With synthetic data, companies can test their data more efficiently and free from potentially dangerous bias, making artificial intelligence more readily available and attainable for all.
Mijail Benitez is Head of Solutions at CVEDIA, a company that creates digital 3D environments to train artificial intelligence – coined “synthetic data”. CVEDIA synthetic data works as effectively as regular camera imaging, and ensures AI is safe by acting out dangerous scenarios digitally before the technology ever hits the market.
People also listened to this: First Blockchain App providing Digital Banking and Payment Systems Across Verticals